The Altida Classic is a very attractive and stylish Care bed that would complement any home available in either Oak or Walnut finish
- The Altida raises to 760mm enabling carers to complete care tasks at an appropriate height.
- The Altida mattress platform is a standard size of 900mm W x 2000mm L, making it compatible with most mattress systems.
- The bed rails are designed to comply with the latest safety standards; the distance from the top of the rail to the mattress is 220mm, even with deep-cell air mattress of up to 205mm.
- Wires are securely fixed the bed frame to reduce the risk of damage and allow for the safe use of a mobile hoist.
- Plug and Play motors, this means that parts can easily be replaced by maintenance personnel.
- The backrest elevation function can assist with transfers and offer a range of movement for the user. The raised position enables easier eye contact resulting in better social interaction. In some cases, it may reduce fluid build-up in lungs, facilitate improved respiratory function and assist with swallowing.
- The kneebreak function enables users to retain their position more easily as it can reduce the risk of the user slipping down in the bed. The function may also help to reduce fluid and pressure in legs and ankles.