Apollo Saturn Rotational Chair Bed
Put simply, VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% rather than 20% VAT - thus saving them a significant amount of money. It is normally far easier to claim this exemption when buying online. Online shops, like ourselves, are set up to allow you to answer simple questions, in the comfort of your own home. High Street retailers are generally not.Find out more about VAT exemption
The Apollo Saturn Rotate electrically powered rotating profiling chair bed significantly increases the independence and improves the mobility of the user who can weight bear but struggles to transfer unassisted. Particularly the transfer from a Hospital type bed to the standing position and from a standing position to sitting or lying down.
Apollo Saturn Rotational Chair Bed
Featuring all the usual functions of a profiling Care bed, the Apollo Saturn Rotate also enables the user to rotate and then tilt the chair to aid the transfer between standing and sitting.
In addition to the many benefits of the Apollo Saturn Rotate an auto-regression function ensures minimum pressure is placed on the sacrum region when the bed is profiled.
The Apollo Saturn Rotate can be set up to allow transfer to either the left or to the right and includes a "Very High Risk mattress with a vapour permeable, multi-stretch, high frequency welded cover offering outstanding pressure reduction, comfort and ease of cleaning.
The Apollo Saturn Rotate bed represents excellent value for money when compared with other chair beds on the market today. Designed for the user at home or for nursing and residential care environments.
Why Shelden Healthcare?
- Reduce the need for paid care staff and improve your independence at home
- Shelden Healthcare will give you honest friendly advice about this product and its suitability for you.
- This bed is of the highest quality with Linak motors and quality head and footboard
- Available for rental if you're not sure about purchasing
- We provide full installation, set up and training in the home for the purchaser delivery nationwide within 48 hours!
- Electrically operated backrest, knee break, height, rotate and tilt
- Angle of backrest: 70°
- Angle of thigh rest: 35°
- Aluminium side rails (meet clause 188.8.131.52.3.3 of IEC 60601-2-52)
- Hand rails to further aid transfer onto and off the bed
- Double Remote hand controls
- Individually lockable PVC twin castors (castor diameter: 10cm)
- Profiled bed rotates through 90° to become chair
- Chair tilts forwards to aid transfer between sitting and standing
- Easy clean, low maintenance
- One button auto-contour and rotate
- Safety feature will not allow bed to tilt unless fully rotated
- Auto-regression function
- Trendelenburg tilt: 10.8°
- Anti-Trendelenburg tilt: 10.5°
- Can be set up to rotate either to the left or to the right
- Comes complete with Very High Risk foam mattress
- Max. User Weight Limit: 28 stone / 180 Kg
- Bed Dimensions: 235cm x 105cm
- Mattress Platform Dimensions: 210cm x 90cm
- Max. Height Position: 88cm
- Lowest Height Position: 48cm
- Headboard Height from mattress platform: 41cm
- Warranty: 5 years on metal work and 5 years electrical actuator
- Carton sizes and weights: 1/5 Frame = 220 x 92 x 31cm – 86kg
- 2/5 Bed End = 109.5 x 93.5 x 13cm – 29kg
- 3/5 Bed End = 109.5 x 93.5 x 13cm – 29kg
- 4/5 Side rails = 216 x 38 x 5.5cm – 13kg
- 5/5 Hand rails = 87 x 47 x 10.5cm – 5kg
We will only sell you the bed if we think it is suitable for you.
Give Shelden a call on 0800 583 3463 or at weekends 07412 111140 ask for Dean. No high-pressure sales. This is a non-stock item that is ordered on receipt of a customer order specifically for the customer. We offer this bed on a one month trial if you would like to try it before you buy to make sure it is the correct bed for you.