The central wheels are a unique innovation, because they allow the Rota Stand to be rolled up to the patient or client even after their feet have been positioned on the product.
- Allows a safe, smooth and controlled swivel transfer.
- Reduces the need to "hold" a patient during a transfer.
- Encourages an independent and dignified transfer.
- The Rota Stand has been developed to allow an assisted transfer from one seated position to another. The frame, shin pad and turn table combine to give optimum safety to both carer and patient during the transfer.
- Height adjustable frame to suit all.
- Foot pedal break to secure turn-table.
- Central wheels for easy positioning.
- Angled shin pad for correct standing position.
- 160kg weight limit.
- Height adjustable shin pad.