The Casalift from Drive utilises a broad leg width adjustment, which allows for easy transportation and simple manoeuvrability around obstacles and tight angles.
Everything about the Casalift is about ease of use, from the easy remote ergonomics to the simple interchangeable components that aid transportation and storage.
- Easy manoeuvrability and access due to four castors and wide leg width adjustment
- Lightweight frame is easy to move into position, allowing the user to achieve a lower lifting position from the floor
- Compact for easy access through domestic doorways
- High lifting range and safe working load for greater versatility and maximum flexibility
- Ergonomic, user friendly handset features patient lifting symbols for easy identification, as well as recessed buttons to reduce the chance of unintended operation if the handset is dropped
- Handset features a magnetic back, making it easy to secure to the hoist for added safety
- Actuator features emergency lowering function, which is easier to control than a traditional quick release actuator and harder to misuse
- Exchangeable cable which allows for cable damage to be rectified by replacing just the cable, rather than the whole actuator
- Control box features emergency stop and lowering functions, as well as an acoustic low battery alarm which emits an alert at 50% battery level
- Easily dismantled for transportation and storage
- All components are interchangeable