The Casa Med Classic FS is designed to ensure that aesthetic appeal meets practicality.
The classic design of maple coloured beech material on the head and foot board creates a warming and natural effect that would look at home in any care setting.
The bed comes complete with safety rails as well as electronic back, leg, knee and lower leg variation controls, which means this bed is ideal for anyone who is prone to falls or isn't sturdy on their feet.
- Integral wooden side rails included as standard for additional safety
- Dewert® motor, handset and controls ensure highest levels of functionality and reliability
- Easy to use 8 button handset features raised buttons for users with limited dexterity or visual impairment
- Attractive curved wooden headrest and footboard
- Height adjustable between 40 – 80cm (16" – 31") to allow easy care / positioning for users
- Dual motor headrest and knee brake adjustment allows both independent movements as well as synchronised movement of the head and footrests
- Electric backrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation are easy to operate using the handset
- Quick action bolt mechanism allows emergency lowering of the headrest
- Four 10cm (4") braked castors allow secure positioning