Hospital Bed Mattresses
Care Home Furniture
Bariatric Toileting Aids
Put simply, VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% rather than 20% VAT - thus saving them a significant amount of money. It is normally far easier to claim this exemption when buying online. Online shops, like ourselves, are set up to allow you to answer simple questions, in the comfort of your own home. High Street retailers are generally not.
The Invacare ISA XPlus (200kg) is a fully adjustable and ergonomic stand assist lifter offering a natural pattern of movement. It creates a safer, more comfortable and efficient transfer for elderly and disabled people as well as their carers.
- High Safe Working Load – up to 200kg
- Fully electrical operation with curved legs – for ease of movement around beds and chairs
- Three sizes of removable footplates – allows adaptation to different body heights
- Extendable lifting arm – for optimised sling attachment and transfers for many body shapes and heights
- Articulated lower leg support - for protection and optimum comfort
- Re-designed handgrips - for comfort and security
- Ergonomic push bar - for ease of manoeuvring the lifter
- Flexible hooks - for quick and straightforward sling attachment