At Shelden Healthcare we provide a range of bath hoists, also known as bath lift chairs, for those who have difficulty entering and exiting a bath due to illness and mobility limitations. They are designed to offer a safe alternative to the manual strain placed on a carer. For a safer and much more secure way of bathing, bath lift is a must.
As a carer, you need to ensure your patients are placed in the bath comfortably and safely, and when they are finished bathing you can confidently use the bath hoist or bath lift chair to move them back out of the bath. We take great pride in providing high quality products at affordable prices, for those who need it most. If you're unsure on which bath hoist is the best for you and your requirements, please give us a call on 0800 888 6062 and one of our friendly experts will be more than happy to talk about your needs and assist your choices in bathroom mobility equipment in every way they can.
Items 1-12 of 13
- Unihoist manual bath hoist bath/ commode chair side arm£1591.20
- Unihoist manual bath hoist bath/ commode chair end arm£1591.20
- Unihoist Electric bath hoist bath/ commode chair side arm£2088.00
- Unihoist Electic bath hoist bath/ commode chair end arm£2192.40
- Unihoist Manual bath hoist with transporter hoist side arm£2638.80
- Unihoist Manual bath hoist with transporter hoist end arm£2638.80
- Unihoist Electric bath hoist with transporter hoist end arm£3242.40