Terms & Conditions
Shelden Healthcare UK is committed to creating and delivering, patient-centric solutions that can make a real difference to care. Our Terms & Conditions of Service apply to all purchases either by phone, post, or via our website.
We comply fully with Online and Distance Selling Regulations and the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Our business name, address and all contact details are listed on every page of our site. We guarantee to provide:
- a clear, unambiguous description of our goods or services
- the price of our products and services, including all taxes
- the options for payment by customers
- delivery arrangements, costs and how long goods will take to arrive
- the minimum length of any contract and billing period
- conditions for ending contracts
- how customers can cancel and when they lose the right to cancel
- any reasonable costs for using a service after cancellation
- a standard cancellation form
- conditions for money given as a deposit or financial guarantees
- the cost of using phone lines or other communication to complete any contract where it will cost more than the basic rate
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, you are entitled to cancel items and receive refunds or repairs or replacements. Any refunds will be made within 14 days of an order cancellation.
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, you have 14 days from receiving your order to change your mind and get a full refund. Please see more details about what this covers in our RETURNS section.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.