Essential Care Mattress
Put simply, VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% rather than 20% VAT - thus saving them a significant amount of money. It is normally far easier to claim this exemption when buying online. Online shops, like ourselves, are set up to allow you to answer simple questions, in the comfort of your own home. High Street retailers are generally not.Find out more about VAT exemption
A mattress offering a pressure redistributing support surface ideal for use within a community, residential healthcare environments.
This mattress provides a cost-effective solution for comfort and pressure redistribution to meet the needs of individuals ‘at risk’ of developing pressure ulcers.
Suitable for a wide range of care environments. Budget friendly pressure mattress which distributes weight to alleviate pressure.
The outer cover is a multi stretch, water resistant, polyurethane fabric providing excellent recovery and durability, which helps to reduce shear and friction forces. The cover also has a white inner liner allowing easy inspection for strikethrough or other cover damage. In this way the patient can choose the mattress that best suits their rest: a more rigid surface, or a more padded.
- A cleaning temperature of up to 95 °C, which allows cleaning with hot water without damaging the mattress and removing difficult stains or dirt
- Multi-stretch polyurethane fabric ensuring minimal friction in the patient, preventing ulcers or skin damage
- Zipped around 3 sides for ease of inspection and makes laundering a lot easier
- Suitable for a wide range of care environments
- Budget friendly pressure mattress
- Redistributes weight to alleviate pressure
- Provides excellent support and comfort
- Zipped outer cover is robust and hardwearing
|Delivery Options||2 - 5 Days|