Invacare Universal High Plus Sling
Put simply, VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% rather than 20% VAT - thus saving them a significant amount of money. It is normally far easier to claim this exemption when buying online. Online shops, like ourselves, are set up to allow you to answer simple questions, in the comfort of your own home. High Street retailers are generally not.Find out more about VAT exemption
Our new sling range has been designed to provide a safe, supportive and comfortable transfer for the client. The range provides options for various models, sizes and fabrics to ensure the sling fits perfectly to each person, whether they have some mobility impairment or require full body and head support. Our team of experts and occupational therapists have spent time ensuring the slings are intuitive and easy to handle for the carer. This leads to reduced application times and improved confidence. The range consists of fifteen models, each in up to six sizes and up to three fabric options to choose from. This impressive selection ensures there is a sling suitable for everyone and for every use; daily transfer from bed to wheelchair/armchair, a toilet transfer or even for showering or bathing.
- The right sling for the right client and transfer type
- Impressive range with 15 models, 6 sizes and 3 fabrics
- Well thought-out sling patterns supporting the right body
- All slings have loop attachment for a high spreader bar
Enhanced safety and confidence
- Application videos easily accessible via QR code
- Clear sling labels with intuitive sling application drawings
- Certified and environmentally friendly flame-retardant material for Comfort In Situ slings
- Soft touch materials for increased comfort
- Padded back and leg sections for optimal weight distribution
- Cushioning under the tender armpit area
Easy to apply
- Positioning pocket supports to slide between the client and backrest whilst sitting
- Two centre-line markers indicate the position over the spine
- Coloured loops facilitate the selection for the right positioning
Selecting the right size
Hip width and back height measured in the sitting position are the most important factors to select the right sling size. For slings with belts, the waist circumference is important, too.
The client’s weight needs to be considered mainly for the sling’s maximum safe working load. It’s inferior to indicate the right sling size.
Please refer to the Invacare Selection Guide to get a full overview on the measurements per model and size.