Hospital Bed Mattresses
Care Home Furniture
Bariatric Toileting Aids
Put simply, VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% rather than 20% VAT - thus saving them a significant amount of money. It is normally far easier to claim this exemption when buying online. Online shops, like ourselves, are set up to allow you to answer simple questions, in the comfort of your own home. High Street retailers are generally not.
The KANJO SilverLine provides perfect hygiene and safety when bathing. An ergonomically designed seat and back and a function that adjusts from a fixed to a reclining position at the push of a button allow the user to relax and bathe in comfort.
Product description Bathlift antibacterialSeat Width without/with side flaps cm: 37.5 / 71Seat depth (cm) 50Seat height (cm) 6.5–45.5Back rest W x H (cm) 35 x 68Overall height (cm) 110.5Overall depth, back vertical (cm) 69Overall depth, back lowered (cm) 90Max. user weight (kg) 140Total weight incl. hand control unit (kg) 10.9Item no. with covers aquamarine, antibacterial 750/30 or 750/30 JR
- For most bath tub sizes - INCLUDING CORNER BATHS
- Skin-friendly and non-slip surface
- Back lowerable by up to 40°
- Extremely stable base plate (53 x 22 cm)
- Can be folded into 2 main components
- Manual control »Power« with 4 cells
- Middle suction cups availble for awkward baths
- Antibacterial material through silver ions
- Easy cleaning of surface thanks to nanotechnology