Put simply, VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% rather than 20% VAT - thus saving them a significant amount of money. It is normally far easier to claim this exemption when buying online. Online shops, like ourselves, are set up to allow you to answer simple questions, in the comfort of your own home. High Street retailers are generally not.Find out more about VAT exemption
The Memo-Pad Cushion has been designed for users considered to be at ‘High Risk’ of ulcer development.
The temperature sensitive foam conforms to the user’s shape, creating a greater body contact area, thus effective pressure redistribution is achieved. The cover is both multi-stretch and vapour permeable. The high frequency welded seams and a fully concealed zip reduces the possibility of fluid ingress and aids in infection control.
- High specification foam contributes to an effective pressure ulcer prevention plan
- Smooth multi-stretch cover allows the patient to glide over the surface of the mattress
- The waterproof, vapour permeable cover can be easily wiped clean
- Cover is impregnated with an acti-fresh biocide to help prevent the build up of bacteria
- High frequency welded seams reduce the risk of fluid ingress
- Full length welded flap cover can be removed and laundered at 95ºC