Hospital Bed Mattresses
Care Home Furniture
Bariatric Toileting Aids
Put simply, VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% rather than 20% VAT - thus saving them a significant amount of money. It is normally far easier to claim this exemption when buying online. Online shops, like ourselves, are set up to allow you to answer simple questions, in the comfort of your own home. High Street retailers are generally not.
The Oxford® Mini 140 has been developed especially with the homecare environment in mind. This compact but highly durable patient lift offers superb manoeuvrability around the confines of domestic and nursing settings where space is at a premium.
- Safe working load 140kg / 22st / 309lbs
- Smart Monitor diagnostic and service controls as standard
- Foot pedal leg opening mechanism with latch/lock functionality
- High-grade Tente® castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Choice of three spreader bar sizes
- Detachable battery pack and desktop charger
- Optional Class III digital weigh-scale
- Available in electric or hydraulic versions