Wireless Bed Alertamat
Put simply, VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% rather than 20% VAT - thus saving them a significant amount of money. It is normally far easier to claim this exemption when buying online. Online shops, like ourselves, are set up to allow you to answer simple questions, in the comfort of your own home. High Street retailers are generally not.Find out more about VAT exemption
The Wireless Bed Alertamat is most effective when concealed under the bed mattress; activating the alarm when a user leaves their bed. This alerts the caregiver to ascertain the user’s safety.
The Wireless Bed Alertamat is most effective when concealed under the bed mattress; activating the alarm when a user leaves their bed. This alerts the caregiver to ascertain the user’s safety. The alarm is reset automatically when the user returns to the bed.
The Wireless Bed Alertamat can be connected to a nurse call system through the Alerta Wall Point Receiver for centralised activation, or used on its own, independent of a nurse call system to give localised alerts through the Alerta Wall Point Receiver only. The volume can be deactivated for silent in-room operation when connected to a nurse call system.
Key Features & Benefits
- Wireless connect-and-play system
- No cables, extra safe and versatile
- Hygienic, antibacterial easy-clean material
- Dimensions: 25 x 76cm (10 x 30")
- System includes: 1x Bed Alertamat and 1x Wireless Transmitter (must be used with Alerta Wall Point Receiver - sold separately)
Alerta Wireless Transmitter
- Battery powered
- Takes 2x 1.5v AAA batteries
Alerta Wall Point Receiver
- High, low and silent volume control
- Low battery alert
- Mains or battery powered
- Takes 2x 1.5v AA batteries