Hospital Bed Mattresses
Care Home Furniture
Bariatric Toileting Aids
Put simply, VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% rather than 20% VAT - thus saving them a significant amount of money. It is normally far easier to claim this exemption when buying online. Online shops, like ourselves, are set up to allow you to answer simple questions, in the comfort of your own home. High Street retailers are generally not.
The Woburn Community 1200 bed is a cost effective 120cm wide profiling bedframe. Wider width beds are designed to reduce the feeling of entrapment, which can be especially important for larger patients or those used to sleeping in a bigger bed.
The Community is not defined as a bariatric bed, but it does support users of up to 34 stone (220kg).
- Safe Working Load 220 kg / 34 Stone
- Adjustable Height 385x815mm
- 9v Battery Backup
- Low Voltage 29v
- Integral Wooden Side Rails
- Wooden Head and Foot Boards
- Wraparound Head and Foot Boards Optional Extra or standard feature on the Woburn Community 1200 Deluxe
- Lockable Handset
- 4 Section Profiling
- CE marked
- Supplied with a comprehensive manual