Core Hybrid Mattress
Put simply, VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% rather than 20% VAT - thus saving them a significant amount of money. It is normally far easier to claim this exemption when buying online. Online shops, like ourselves, are set up to allow you to answer simple questions, in the comfort of your own home. High Street retailers are generally not.Find out more about VAT exemption
- Whisper-quiet pump
- Simplicity of set-up
- Converts quickly from a ‘static’ to a ‘dynamic’ system
- Easy to clean and decontaminate
- ‘Dartex’ material for high vapour transmission and patient comfort
- Pump and Mattress Made in the UK
- Dartex top cover and base to prevent pooling and increase MVTR
- Comprehensive warranty
- Maximum user weight 250kg when powered
- ‘Flexi-Foam’ edges for ease of use on profiling beds
- Core Hybrid FoC Cushion Connector to drive seated PAC for 24hr care
- 3 specifically designed foam sections for head, body and feet, for effective pressure re-distribution
IQ Medical’s Core Hybrid FoC (Foam-on-Cell) system is a dynamic alternating mattress replacement system combining high specification static foam technology layered over powered, alternating, air cells to create a versatile pressure ulcer prevention system that can be used with, or without, a pump.
When used without the pump, the Core Hybrid FoC offers a pressure reducing surface for protection to patients at risk of developing a pressure ulcer, at the same level as a high density foam mattress.
However, should a patient’s condition necessitate a higher level of protection, then the simple addition of a Core Hybrid FoC pump will convert the system into a powered alternating mattress replacement, making it suitable for those considered to be up to ‘Very High Risk’ of developing a pressure ulcer.