Stellar Hybrid Mattress
Put simply, VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% rather than 20% VAT - thus saving them a significant amount of money. It is normally far easier to claim this exemption when buying online. Online shops, like ourselves, are set up to allow you to answer simple questions, in the comfort of your own home. High Street retailers are generally not.Find out more about VAT exemption
- Removable top cover to aid cleaning and decontamination
- Dartex top cover and base to prevent pooling and increase MVTR
- Carrying handles to aid moving & handling
- Cable management
- Stellar Hybrid FiC Cushion Connector to drive seated PAC for 24hr care
- 3 specifically designed foam sections for head, body and feet, for effective pressure re-distribution
IQ Medical’s Stellar Hybrid FiC (Foam-inside-Cell) system is a dynamic alternating mattress replacement system combining high specification static foam technology integrated inside powered, alternating, air cells to create a highly effective pressure ulcer prevention system that can be used with, or without, a pump.
When used without the pump, the Stellar Hybrid FiC offers a pressure reducing surface for protection to patients at risk of developing a pressure ulcer, at the same level as a high-density foam mattress.
However, should a patient’s condition necessitate a higher level of protection, then the simple addition of a Stellar Hybrid FiC pump will convert the system into a powered alternating mattress replacement, making it suitable for those considered to be up to ‘Very High Risk’ of developing a pressure ulcer.
The ‘Foam-inside-Cell’ structure provides an exceptionally comfortable and stable support surface for the patient, whilst delivering highly effective pressure sore prevention.
- Exceptional levels of comfort in both static and powered modes
- Whisper-quiet pump
- Simplicity of set-up
- Easy to clean and decontaminate
- Pump and mattress Made in the UK
- Reliable and high-quality manufacture
- Comprehensive warranty
- Maximum user weight 250kg when powered
‘- Flexi-Foam’ edges for ease of use on profiling beds